Monday, June 02, 2014

#hdpalooza 2014 kicks in to gear

Yesterday afternoon the health data Palooza 2014 kicked off with a series of workshops. The event continues in Washington DC today and tomorrow. I will be live blogging at the event so watch out for a stream of updates. Some may be cryptic because they will be my real time notes from the event.

If you are at the event come and say hello. I will be wearing one of my walking gallery jackets:


This is me, in my leather jacket with Matthew Holt (@boltyboy) from Health 2.0 at the tweetup in Georgetown last night.

Medyear launch day

I am also here to help with the launch of Medyear.com. A consumer-mediated exchange platform that puts health data in the hands of the patient and gives them the tools to share what they want with whomever they want for as long as they want.

Mark Scrimshire
Health & Cloud Technology Consultant

Mark is available for challenging assignments at the intersection of Health and Technology using Big Data, Mobile and Cloud Technologies. If you need help to move, or create, your health applications in the cloud let’s talk.
Blog: http://2.healthca.mp/1b61Q7M



via WordPress http://2.healthca.mp/1hrcpcr