Monday, June 01, 2015

#HDPAlooza kicks off and the gang gets together (@sunnieSouthern,@ahier, @healthblawg

HDPalooza 2015

For the next few days I am at the Marriott Wardman Park in Washington DC for the Health Data Palooza 2015. I will be posting various blogs from the conference. Since I will be publishing in real time please excuse typos.

I will also be spending time on the HHS IDEA Lab booth looking for the next generation of Entrepreneurs In Residence.

Already over coffee it has been great to re-connect with David Harlow, Jeanine Pinder, Andy Oram, Brian Ahier,Sunnie Southern, Jeanne Pinder)

[category News, Health]

[tag health cloud, bluebutton, HDPalooza]

Mark Scrimshire

IT and Health Data Ninja

I am available for challenging assignments at the intersection of Health and Technology using Big Data, Mobile and Cloud Technologies. I am currently on secondment to the US Department of Health and Human Services where I am the Entrepreneur-in-Residence at the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services. I am leading the project to deliver BlueButton Plus as a Data Service for Medicare and Medicaid beneficiaries.
If you need help or guidance to design, create or deploy health applications in the cloud or on mobile let’s talk.
Blog: http://2.healthca.mp/1b61Q7M
email: mark@ekivemark.com

Stay up-to-date: Twitter @ekivemark
Disclosure: I began as a Patient Engagement Advisor and am now CTO to Personiform, Inc. and their
Medyear.com platform. Medyear is a powerful free tool that helps you collect, organize and securely share health information, however you want. Manage your own health records today. Medyear: Less Hassle, Better Care.



via WordPress http://2.healthca.mp/1KxX03t