Tuesday, July 15, 2008

VRM and Higher Education

I am sitting here at the Harvard Law School for the Vendor Relationship Management (VRM) Workshop and it suddenly struck me. Harvard was where Facebook was founded yet the VRM discussion hasn't touched upon Higher Education as a use case for VRM.

I believe that The Student-Faculty-Institution inter-relationships could make a great field test for VRM. Harvard would be a great place to test out some of the theories. It has the additional advantage of being home to some of the foundational thinkers around VRM.

Could the RelButton be used to engage students and faculty in the creation of course schedules for students? I am not an expert on Higher Education so I would welcome some additional thoughts on potential applications or use cases.

No comments:

Post a Comment