Friday, March 27, 2009

HealthCamps in Philadelphia, San Francisco and Boston

It has been a busy week. In a little over 24 hours I will be attending HealthCampPhila. All the tickets for the event on Saturday 28th March have been sold. The local organizers have done a fantastic job to prepare for this event. I will be doing my best to Twitter at the event. I will set up another Coveritlive widget on this blog.

To get a flavor of the HealthCampPhiladelphia event check out this introductory video:

After HealthCampPhila I am heading to San Francisco for Web 2.0 Expo. I am hosting a Birds of a Feather HealthCampSf Session on Wednesday April 1st in the evening (7pm). If you are at the Web 2.0 Expo and are interested in the transformation of Health Care then come along to this event. I will also be taking part in the Web2Open Un-conference track at Web 2.0 Expo and intend to lead one or more HealthCampSf sessions there. I am also looking forward to catching Jay Parkinson, MD of Hello Health who is hosting an Un-conference session on "Health 2.0 - New Delivery Models". That takes place on Wednesday April 1st at 9:40am.

This week also saw the plans for HealthCampBoston drop in to place. This will be a joint event with Social-Pharma. The event takes place on Tuesday April 21st at the Microsoft New England Research and Development Campus in Cambridge, MA. This is the day before Health 2.0 that takes place in Boston.

To get tickets for HealthCampBoston goto eventbrite (http://HealthCampBoston.eventbrite.com). My sincere thanks go to @cerro, @healthblawg and @shwen for helping to get the Boston event off the ground.

In other HealthCamp News I heard that HealthCampSeattle is entering the planning stage and the organizing team (thanks to @2healthguru) is making progress on HealthCampSanDiego for some time in June 2009. I also need to check up on HealthCampNash. The date for the Nashville event looks like Saturday May 30th.

When I get a chance to catch my breath I need to start planning for HealthCampMd to take place in Baltimore in May. Are there any Marylanders interested in helping to organize this event? If so please get in touch. Drop me a message on Twitter (@ekivemark).

If you are in Philadelphia on Saturday or San Francisco next week come and say hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment