As I get ready for HealthCampSFBay (http://healthcampsfbay.com) on Wednesday October 6th, I have been looking at Google Sites. I have a skeleton site setup at https://sites.google.com/site/healthcampfoundation/ and a page for HealthCampDC.
Tomorrow is setup day for HealthCampSFBay. 200 people are signed up to attend. The event has all the hallmarks of another incredible event that will build on last year's #hcsfbay. Kaiser Permanente have done another fabulous job in promoting HealthCamp. HealthCampSFBay is the perfect kick-off to the Health 2.0 Fall conference that takes place on Thursday and Friday.
Watch out for tweets from HealthCamp at #hcsfbay on Twitter or via VisibleTweets. Watcing the Tag clouds or rotations of the conversation on twitter is just fascinating. You can see the buzz around #hcsfbay rising already.
Here is the outline for the agenda for HealthCampSFBay. But remember...
The core of the day is decided by the participants. Last year we had up to 15 concurrent sessions taking place. I expect this sold out #HCSFBay to be the same, with people clustering in impromptu meeting places around the Garfield Innovation Center engaging in thought provoking discussions that will ultimately trigger change in health care.
- 8:00 – 8:40 tour (40 people, we will email confirmation prior to event)
- 9:00 – 9:05 Welcome to the Kaiser Permanente Garfield Innovation Center
- 9:05 – 9:15 Introductions and Overview of the Day
- 9:15 – 9:25 Dr. Jack Cochran, The Permanente Federation
- 9:25 – 9:35 Todd Park, CTO for HHS
- 9:35 – 9:40 Introduce how topics will be selected and posted for sessions
- 9:40 – 10:00 Topic and session selection and posting
- 10:00- 11:00 SESSION 1 (15 rooms)
- 11:00 – 12:00 SESSION 2 (15 rooms)
- 12:00 – 12:45 LUNCH
- 12:45 – 1:00 Everyone selects their afternoon sessions
- 1:00 – 2:00 SESSION 3 (15 rooms)
- 2:00 – 3:00 SESSION 4 (15 rooms)
- 3:00 – 3:15 Assemble in main room and get a cocktail!
- 3:15 – 3:20 Tim Donahue - VP of Industry Solutions for Sprint
- 3:20 – 3:25 Cisco
- 3:25 – 4:30 Share out presentations from the day’s sessions
- 4:30 – 5:00 Networking (more cocktails)
- 5:00 Event Closed