Thursday, July 14, 2011

More delving in to #GooglePlus sharing in Social Media

I have been performing more experiments to see how a GooglePlus item can be distributed to other Social Media channels. To do this I have concentrated on using email. 

Emails coming from GooglePlus have a format of:

"Your Name (Google+)" <noreply-{alphanumeric string}@plus.google.com

The alphanumeric string seems to be the same for all emails sent by a GooglePlus member. 

My next step has been to go to posterous and add the GooglePlus email address that has been assigned to me to my Posterous account as a contributor.

Let's see if Posterous can receive the email and post it.

 From: "Mark Scrimshire (Google+)" <noreply-xxxxxxxxxx@plus.google.com>
Date: July 13, 2011 11:02:23 PM EDT
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: This is another test to integrate GooglePlus...

This is another test to integrate GooglePlus with other Social Media Channels. Including a link to my last GooglePlus Post
HeathCa.mp Chief Instigator @ekivemark: My exploration around #GooglePlus. Interesting start but lots still to build. @Google don't make #GooglePlus an Island
My exploration around #GooglePlus. Interesting start but lots still to build. @Google don't make #GooglePlus an Island. I finally got an invite to GooglePlus. The question is now "Do I want y...
View or comment on Mark Scrimshire's post »
The Google+ project is currently working out all the kinks with a small group of testers. If you're not able to access Google+, please check back again soon.
Learn more about Google+
You received this message because Mark Scrimshire shared it with mark@ekive.com. Unsubscribe from these emails.

Posted via email from More pre-blogspot than pre-posterous