Saturday, June 21, 2014

Heading to #MongoDB World next week and planning to hang out @BPHealth with @Medyears outside of the conference

Next week I am attending MongoDB World on June 23-25th. I plan to blog from the event, so watch out for a stream of posts over the course of next week.

Recently I gave a presentation to various MongoDB executives on the opportunities for MongoDB in Healthcare. Since I am heading to MongoDB World I thought I should share my thoughts on the opportunities for NoSQL in the $2.75 Trillion Healthcare industry.

Here is my presentation, which I have uploaded to my ekivemark account on Slideshare:

If you are attending the conference in New York City tweet a message to @ekivemark and we can connect.

You may also find me sporting one of my Walking Gallery of Healthcare jackets.

2014-06-21_00-53-16 ekivemark_in_jacket

Outside of the conference you will probably find me hanging out at Blueprint Health in Soho with the Medyear Team. Let’s connect!

Mark Scrimshire
Health & Cloud Technology Consultant

Mark is available for challenging assignments at the intersection of Health and Technology using Big Data, Mobile and Cloud Technologies. If you need help to move, or create, your health applications in the cloud let’s talk.
Blog: http://2.healthca.mp/1b61Q7M
email: mark@ekivemark.com
Stay up-to-date: Twitter @ekivemark
Disclosure: I am a Patient Engagement Advisor and CTO to Personiform, Inc and their Medyear.com platform. Medyear is a powerful free tool that helps you collect, organize and securely share health information, however you want. Manage your own health records today.



via WordPress http://2.healthca.mp/1puxKma