- Know your audience and where they go.
- Have your own base.
- Bring people back to your home base.
Best use of snapchat created a nurse who befriended men and urged them to go for prostate exam.
- Don’t forget Youtube. Go short (up to 2 minutes) or go long – like Eli The Computer Guy.
- Don’t forget Pinterest and Instagram. But you need visual content.
- Presentations can go to Slideshare.net e.g. http://2.healthca.mp/14zxr0
Develop a content calendar to work out a schedule for publishing.
Facebooks Ad platform is great for marketing. It is context sensitive to what people are talking about.
- custom audiences is where you upload your email list and Facebook will match to Facebook accounts for ad targeting.
You choose what result you want – typically website conversions (e.g. Buy or donate on your site).
Use Google Analytics to create tracking (where people come form)
Health & Cloud Technology Consultant
Mark is available for challenging assignments at the intersection of Health and Technology using Big Data, Mobile and Cloud Technologies. If you need help to move, or create, your health applications in the cloud let’s talk.
Stay up-to-date: Twitter @ekivemark
Disclosure: I am a Patient Engagement Advisor to Personiform, Inc and their Medyear.com platform. Medyear is a powerful free tool that helps you collect, organize and securely share health information, however you want. Manage your own health records today.
via WordPress http://2.healthca.mp/1ie630d