Friday, December 12, 2014

Dear Foursquare (@4sq) you are confusing me…

Today an email arrived from Foursquare. It was encouraging me to add comments on Foursquare. What??? I am totally confused.
Foursquare, You took the Foursquare app away from us and gave us Swarm! I can’t remember the last time I loaded Foursquare. Indeed I opened my phone to check if the app was even still on my phone. Foursquare isn’t Yelp and I, probably like may people who still do check-ins, I use swarm.
This e-mailshot seems like a desperate act. You blew Foursquare away but now you want us to use it again. This is nonsensical. If you want to encourage us to leave tips why aren’t you encouraging us to do it through your Swarm app.
Foursquare

Foursquare wants me to use their app again?



via WordPress http://2.healthca.mp/1zHE4vF