Tuesday, January 08, 2008

My Faves for Monday, January 07, 2008

There is some great perspective on Friends, Fake Friends, Social Networks and the value of the contact base in your address book and email.

Quoted: Blogging from San Francisco on startups, venture capital, interactive advertising, viral marketing, game design, and other topics

[tags: social, social network, data, Commentary]

How stooopid is Sony BMG? The answer must be VERRRY!

I have to go visit a store to find a plastic card so I can go home and download the music. Why don't I just buy the CD? If you are not going to let me purchase music online why should I bother being put through hoops?

So Sony BMG have successfully taken a digital medium and converted it in to a physical product. What happens if the store doesn't have the card I want?

TechCrunch has it right when they say that Sony BMG must be setting the experiment up for failure.

Quoted: As we reported January 4, Sony BMG will become the last of the big four record companies to sell DRM free music, but ...

[tags: it, music, online, DRM, Commentary]

See the rest of my Faves at Faves

No comments:

Post a Comment