Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Stimulus Bill (aka the ARRA) turning Health Care on it's head?

I have just got back from the "World Health Care Congress Leadership Summit on Consumer Connectivity". It was a lively event as you can see from the event streams on Day 1 and Day 2.

I spent some time at LAX while waiting for the plane home talking with @bobcoffield. I believe there could be a lot of interest in running a workshop to dig deeper in to the health care privacy issues that are impacted by the American Recovery and Re-Investment Act (ARRA or aka: The Stimulus Bill).

Would you be interested in a workshop event?

I was thinking about setting up a special HealthCamp Privacy workshop that could be held in conjunction with the upcoming Health 2.0 Conference which is being held in Boston on April 22-23.

There would have to be a fee paid by participants to cover the cost of setting up this event. Leave a comment below, or send me twitter message to @ekivemark so we can gauge the interest, or even send me an email just convert the address to a legal syntax.

No comments:

Post a Comment