Monday, May 03, 2010

Catching up on Health Care

I have been offline for a while now. Staying connected to Social Media has been a challenge when so many sites are blocked while I am at work. After an exciting time at the recent #decisiontree event at the Pew Research Center I took some time to review this blog. As  I was looking through I realized that many of the reports I wrote while at the World Health Care Congress Innovation Summit in March 2010 never made it here.

Be warned!  A slew of reports are about to get posted. Then I may go quiet for about a week. Then it will be time for HealthCampRDU.

HealthCampRDU - May 13-14th, Durham, NC
Yes. thanks to the Foundation Sponsorship of BlueCross BlueShield North Carolina the next HealthCamp is HealthCampRDU being held in Durham, NC on May 14th. I am planning to be there and you can be too!

You can still sign up for the event.  Go to http://healthcamprdu.eventbrite.com.

You can check out more about the event at http://healthcamprdu.org. If you are planning to attend then make sure you arrive early Thursday evening, May 13th. There is a pre-event meeting. Details can be found on http://healthcamprdu.org and your $25 entry fee to HealthCampRDU covers the May 13th meeting too!

HealthCampDC
Finally, I had hoped to organize a HealthCampDC to coincide with Health 2.0 goes to Washington. The Health 2.0 event takes place on Monday June 7th. Unfortunately, I have been unable to secure a facility for June 8th in Washington DC in order to host HealthCampDC. If anyone has a suitable venue (we need a large meeting room and a group of smaller meeting rooms with Internet access) please let me know.