Tuesday, July 19, 2011

#QS and HealthCa.mp: Last night I attended...

#QS and HealthCa.mp: Last night I attended the Washington DC meetup for Quantified Self. There were plenty of interesting topics. Much of the session provided feedback on the recent San Francisco Quantified Self event. I was able to U-Stream and record the event. The lighting was not great but I think the audio came through.

I was also asked to present at the meeting. I had already posted my deck to SlideShare ( ), which was a good thing because the Mac being used to present from only had version 3.0 of Keynote and so it choked, even when saving the deck as iWork'08.

Since people on GooglePlus had asked if I was going to post my talk We recorded my session separately, since it came after about 90 minutes of other presentations. Yes, I was there to wake everyone up so they could go home! :)

Here is my talk from Ustream: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/16096324
Here are the other Talks: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/16094415

Once again, apologies for the poor quality of the video but hopefully the audio comes across ok.

View or comment on Mark Scrimshire's post »
The Google+ project makes sharing on the web more like sharing in real-life.
Join Google+
You received this message because Mark Scrimshire shared it with post@ekivemark.posterous.com. Unsubscribe from these emails.

Posted via email from More pre-blogspot than pre-posterous