Awareness does not lead to effective action.
Acceptance is not a single event. It is a psychosocial process.
Good to see Pharma break the mould and use a non-traditional agency that understood patients.
If you can't personalize how can you measure effectiveness.
Measure acceptance through engagement - this can be done while preserving anonymity.
Go past regular web analytics. Paths through the site indicate engagement.
How did they find you:
56% organic search
17% paid search
4% Health Care Professional site referrals
Organic search indicates trust.
What do people want:
- Reimbursement information
- Other Patients voices
Seamless user experience leads to engagement leads to acceptance
1. Creating engagement begins on day 1
2. Acceptance generation to drive action
3. use customer insights to drive tactics and experiences
4. Execute actions across platforms
5. Use an Agency that is vested and passionate about patients.