- Ron Schmelzer - The Virtues of Failure
- Amy Sens - 10 Things You (Probably) Didn't Know About Jesus
- Matt Snow - Art School: Who Needs It, Who Doesn't, and How There IS Such a Thing as Objective Art
- Whitelock Community Farm - Seeing an abandoned lot as an opportunity
- Andy Mangold - Gutenberg, Morse, Zuckerberg?
- Ivana Miranda - Meredith Baxter meets Sarah Palin
- Jeremy Kargon - Philibert de l'Orme’s “Bad” and “Good” Architects: We Need Them Both
- Thom Hawkins - Nine Dots: What a Classic Puzzle Teaches Us About How We Plan
- Jason McCool - How Gustav Mahler's Music Will Make Your Head Go All Explodey
- Bill Ferguson - Revitalizing Baltimore City - One Political Race at a Time
- Philip Ravita - The recording Ban of 1942, a snapshot of labor realtions in the arts
- Mel Brennan - HERE AND NOW: How Baltimore Can Launch a National Citizen Renaissance
- Nate Larson - Artists Desktops
- Newt Fowler - A Canvas for Innovation
- Gabriel Key - Reclaiming a Sense of Place for Food in America
- Stacey Peterson - A Call to Teachers: Taking Back the Classroom
- Kathleen Gillespie - The Baltimore Harbor...Just look in it!
- Will Noel - A Blast from the Past
Check out http://ignitebaltimore.com
I will be tweeting interesting stuff at #ignitebaltimore during the evening.