Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Google I you want usage to increase get a usable #GooglePlus API out to developers. Let us integrate in to our social workflows.

I see that Google is going to integrate Blogger with Google Plus. This makes some sense. Especially if the Blogger API is retained and it means that services like Posterous can post to Blogger and hence to GooglePlus, as can bloggers use the post from email tools. 

Until Google provides integration to Google Plus that allows users to integrate Google Plus in to their daily workflows it will continue to be an outlier in the Social Space. At the present time Google Plus requires us to do a double posting. One to our regular Social Workflow and the second to Google Plus. 

My other gripes are concerning iOS and Adding people to Circles. The Google Plus App on iOS has been regularly crashing. Something that I believe others including +Robert Scoble  have experienced. 

On my Mac, regardless of browser I find it impossible to add people to circles. Every time I try to do this I get an "Error Changing Circle Memberships" error. It makes the circles feature unusable. The only way I can use Circles is to assign people to circles using the iOS app on my iPhone.

Share what's new...

Favicons
Proxy
At the Web 2.0 Summit in San Francisco last week, Google held a special press roundtable with Google co-founder Sergey Brin and SVP of Engineering for Google Plus Vic Gundotra. As he had been earlier ...
Remove description

Posted via email from ekivemark: pre-blogspot