Monday, June 11, 2012

The Washington Post featured #TheWalkingGallery which took place after #HCDC on June 4th.

The Washington Post has a great post about The Walking Gallery which took place on Monday June 4th at the Kaiser Permanente Center For Total Health as the culmination of a patient-focused day at HealthCa.mp/DC. More than 70 of the 160+ jackets were exhibited telling an amazing and powerful set of patient stories. 

http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/capitalbusiness/2012/06/08/gJQAs5NNTV_story.html

My Jacket is #9 in a growing series of powerful stories: 5711410758_b75a1d3bd5.jpg I am proud to be a member of The Walking Gallery. That is why you will often see me at conferences in my favorite brown leather jacket.

My jacket is Half Past Midnight and is related to the BlueButton and Rainbow Button Initiative.

5711410758_b75a1d3bd5
I wear the jacket proudly at conferences. Here is a shot of me with Todd Park and PJ Machado at e-patients last year.
Image

Posted via email from ekivemark: pre-blogspot