Saturday, July 16, 2011

One of my other favorite TED talks. The "...

Mark Scrimshire shared Kevin Lawver's post with you.
Thought provoking and compelling advice for any public speaker. Check whether your audience's eyes are shining.

Kevin Lawver
One of my other favorite TED talks. The "one buttock playing" still gets me. I tried "one buttock coding" but it threw my back out.
youtube.com - www.ted.com Benjamin Zander has two infectious passions classical music, and helping us all realize our untapped love for it -- and by extension ...
View or comment on Mark Scrimshire's post »
The Google+ project is currently working out all the kinks with a small group of testers. If you're not able to access Google+, please check back again soon.
Learn more about Google+
You received this message because Mark Scrimshire shared it with post@ekivemark.posterous.com. Unsubscribe from these emails.

Posted via email from More pre-blogspot than pre-posterous